Subscribe and don’t miss a single post.
Like my page on Facebook to receive a free copy of
“Ten Things To Make Your Children Mind.”
- Pour out your heart to the Lord. Psalm 62:8: “Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.” Have yourself a good cry, if you need to.
- Sing hymns to the Lord: hymns of Truth, Conviction and Commission such as: Count Your Blessings, Make Me A Blessing, Love Lifted Me, Must I Go Empty-handed, I Surrender All, His Eye is on the Sparrow, I am Trusting.
- Read the Word Every Day–Follow a Reading Schedule–Do the Next Thing
- Determine to do the Important Things Today. Eliminate Guilt-producers.
- Be Grateful. Speak, to the Lord–out loud, if possible–five to ten things for which you’re grateful. If you can’t think of any, or don’t feel grateful, remember feelings follow actions. Here are a few ideas to thank God for to get you started: “Thank You, Lord, for life, salvation, the Bible which is freely available, the ability to think, the sun rising every day and God’s faithfulness.”
Thanks for reading Faith’s Firm Foundation!
Leave me a comment, so I can get back to you.
Come back daily for more encouragement, tips, and
practical help being a wife and mom.