Please go over, meet them, and read all the details of how to get in on this wonderful way to meet new friends, and gain followers!
Specific themes that I have written on which you might enjoy (click on the links):
- Hospitality Series: Click on Hospitality on the linkbar above for all the series or start out with “The Ghastly Guest” and “The Goldens”
- Love and Marriage (
MondaysNow on Wednesdays) Series: “Belittling and Henpecking”, and “Doing Those Little Things Around the House”, and “Bitterness by any other name” are recent posts; also, you’ll find interviews; How and Why the subject of Courtship applies to you as a mom of little ones; Ways to teach young children about Godly love and marriage and great resources to use. (Grab my button on the sidebar to let people know about this series!)
- Timely Tips on Tuesday (Everything helpful: from organization, to scheduling your prayer time, to child-training, to running a home, to tips for you as a mom to littlees)
- Food Friday (Clicking here will take you to all my Recipes: Every Friday I share a tried-and-true recipe that you’ll love! And don’t miss Rob Barrett of “Cooking for Dads”–you’ll love his cooking show, and recipes–here!)
So, get a cup of coffee, tea or a glass of lemon water, and click and check out what all there is here.
- Please let me know you came by and tell me what you’re thinking.
- And, last but not least, please Follow or Subscribe, but only if you really value what you read here. Put my button on your sidebar and tell your friends–Thanks!
The gals behind Friendly Friday will be extending the hours a little to make it easier to link up, and also are featuring three blogs at random who they will also do a write-up on, so after you’re done checking out things here, go over and read about them, as well.
I’m excited to tell you that I am also being Featured Today on Fabulous Food Friday over at Kel’s blog, Between the Lines! Thanks, Kelly! So, stop on over there and check out my recipe!
Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to meeting you and getting to know you!
&lt;iframe framespacing=”0″ frameborder=”no” src=”http://www.biblegateway.com/votd/get?format=html&amp;version=KJV”&gt;View Verse of the Day&lt;/iframe&gt;