I won two beautiful awards from Kel at Between The Lines!
Thanks, Kelly! I am thrilled!!
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 10 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 10 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
Ten Things about Me:
1. I love watching clouds.
2. My memory is very bad, (it used to be fantastic, especially for numbers) but now it’s very, very short (partly due to chemo).
3. I hate making bag lunches.
4. I am chronically 3-5 minutes late. I set my watch ahead 5 minutes to compensate for this.
5. I could watch the Weather Channel for hours, but don’t have a TV.
6. I am very detailed, love words, and was once a spelling bee champion for our school district–in other words, I love to edit writing.
7. Flying in any type of airplane is a thrill to me. (The smallest so far is a 4-seater.)
8. I’ve been on 3 missions trips to Mexico.
9. I love Historical Fiction.
10. I try to read through the Bible every year.
Ten Blogs Who Deserve These Awards:
Try out these well-deserving blogs!
Thank you so much for these great awards!!