(Thanks, so much for hosting, ladies!)
Specific themes that I have written on which you might enjoy (click on the links):
- Hospitality Series: Click on Hospitality on the linkbar above for all the series or start out with “The Ghastly Guest” and “The Goldens”
- Love and Marriage (
MondaysNow on Wednesdays) Series: (We celebrated 32 years together a week or so ago!) “Showing Unconditional Respect to your Husband”, “Belittling and Henpecking”,”Doing Those Little Things Around the House”, and “Bitterness by any other name” are recent posts. You’ll also find interviews; How and Why the subject of Courtship applies to you as a mom of little ones; Ways to teach young children about Godly love and marriage (our view of marriage starts when we’re young and at home) and great books and resources to help you accomplish this goal. (Grab my button on the sidebar to let people know about this series!)
- Timely Tips on Tuesday (Everything helpful: from organization, to scheduling your prayer time, to child-training, to running a home, to tips for you as a mom to littlees)
- Food Friday Oh my! In all the excitement of Friendly Friday, last week I forgot to post a Food Friday Recipe! Well, there are plenty of others for you to peruse:) I apologize in advance, because this week there won’t be one either due to… “life”! (But, clicking here will take you to all kinds of wonderful Recipes:
EveryMost Fridays I share a tried-and-true recipe that you’ll love! And don’t miss my posts of Rob Barrett of “Cooking for Dads”–you’ll love his cooking show, and recipes!)
So, get a cup of coffee, tea or a glass of lemon water, and click and check out what all there is here.
- Please let me know you came by and tell me what you’re thinking.
- And, last but not least, please Follow or Subscribe, but only if you really value what you read here.
- And, Grab my button on the sidebar (oh, I redesigned it, so you’ll want to update yours, if you have the old one!) on your sidebar and tell your friends–Thanks!
Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to meeting and getting to know you!
How It Works
Have a great weekend, everyone!
Remember, YOU can host the link list on your blog, too! Just click “Get the code here…” at the bottom of the list. Hosting the list is a great way to get even more traffic to your blog and make Friendly Friday more beneficial for everyone.