- Create a new Tuesday Tag-Along blog post. Include the Tuesday Tag-Along button by copying and pasting the code above. (On Twee Poppets’ site) (You are also welcome to copy and paste these instructions in their entirety, or any portion of this Tuesday Tag-Along blog post!)
- Add your blog name and the URL of your TTA post to the MckLinky below.
- Follow Twee Poppets, the hostess blog listed in the first slot. Twee Poppets will follow you back! (Note: If you want Twee Poppets to follow you back, you MUST leave her a comment saying that you are a new follower and leave a link to your blog!)”
I am a follower of Jesus Christ, a stay-at-home wife, and a Homeschooler, though my teaching days are completed, as my “children” are now 24 and 20. We are blessed to have them still living at home with my wonderful husband and me. My passion is to help and encourage young women, wives and moms to fulfill their God-given role, (but there’s something here for everyone) and I love to write, so this blog is my way of doing it all.
- Please let me know you came by and tell me about yourself.
- Follow or Subscribe, but only if you really value what you read here.
- If you do value what you find here, please pass the information on to someone else who you think would also benefit.
Posts with Pictures Recently Posted include:
Manage It (Victorious in Christ) Monday:
- “Depression (Part 1)” and “Depression (Part 2)”
- “Is Your Blogging Out of (His) Control?”
- “Managing Me”
- “How To Endure Trials”
This is where you’ll find Child-Training tips and a Series on Hospitality (You can also click on these subjects on the top linkbar!) Timely Tips on Tuesday has a little bit about everything and hopefully it is all helpful: Home organization, scheduling your prayer time, child-training, running a home, tips for you as a mom.
Love and Marriage Series (Now on Wednesdays):
- “Going the Second Mile”
- “Ready for Some Major Conviction?”
- “Meaning of Wedding Traditions”
- “Showing Unconditional Respect to your Husband”
- “Belittling and Henpecking”
I participate in the
Thankful Thursday meme:
Food Friday: (click on Recipes on the Top Linkbar)
Most Fridays (I try to make it every Friday:) I share a tried-and-true recipe that you’ll love! And don’t miss my posts of Rob Barrett of “Cooking for Dads”–you’ll love his cooking show, and recipes!)
So, get a cup of coffee or tea and read one or two things.
Thanks for stopping by!
I look forward to meeting and getting to know you!
&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;iframe framespacing=”0″ frameborder=”2px #7FA67A” src=”http://www.biblegateway.com/votd/get?format=html&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;version=KJV”&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;View Verse of the Day&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;/iframe&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;