- Praise God, our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ for safety on 4000 miles of road travel; for good health throughout; for no injuries or accidents; and praise Him for this wonderful land He has made and allowed us to live in!
- We saw much beauty (I especially enjoyed seeing the peak colors in the mountains of West Virginia!); we met interesting and wonderful people (I especially enjoyed meeting those at the little church in Fairmont, WV, who showed us such like-minded hospitality; and worshiping and having lunch with our dear old friends and their son and daughter-in-law and baby in Virginia).
- We saw Scripture and God spoken about on the walls of our federal buildings and museums in our nation’s capitol, and everywhere in the writings of our founding fathers and those instrumental in our nation’s history, but witnessed Him being removed and replaced by most of those who live and work there now. We must pray for revival and a return to our foundations in this great country of ours! We must not lose hope, but fight, even as our nation’s founders fought!
- God’s teaching me many things!
- I returned with a renewed purpose: To Be a Woman of PRAYER!
- Prayer is very much about LISTENING to God; though He may not always act in the exact way that we request, He always does SOMETHING and He knows what is best for us and for those situations and people that we are praying for.
- We MUST CARVE OUT TIME for prayer; be purposeful in prayer; and be planning and organized in our prayers. It will not happen if we don’t plan for it! If we expect to reap, we must sow!
- Prayer is inviting God into the arena, area, situation, and inviting Him to be present, to impact through His Spirit, to be there, and to enact change.
- Prayer changes things AND PRAYER CHANGES ME!
<p>&amp;amp;lt;p&amp;amp;gt;View Verse of the Day&amp;amp;lt;/p&amp;amp;gt;</p>