Share your thankful heart and how God has made His presence known and encouraged you this week in a post or a comment. Please include the above MAG button somewhere in your post, and link back here–thanks!
G(lad) R(ejoicing) E(ncouraging) A(nd) T(hankful)!
Thankfulness Encourages My Heart, so here is how the Lord has encouraged my heart this past week.
My Top Ten Thanks:
- God saving me from my sins and the promise of heaven
- My family all safe and healthy
- A new (used) minivan we were able to buy on Saturday to replace the one that was totalled
- Kelsey being alive after rolling our minivan
- My brother and nephew’s visit going smoothly so far
- Air-conditioning during a heat wave in Minnesota🙂
- A husband who is saved, living for the Lord, and wise and Godly
- The leading of the Holy Spirit, and the wisdom that the Lord gives to His children when they ask believing
- Financial provision through the long-time steady employment of my husband (he just celebrated 23 years at his company)
- Daily mercies from the Lord and His unchanging faithfulness.
It is of the LORD’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
What are you grateful for? How has the Lord encouraged you recently? Link up!
Please keep your post focused on some aspect of encouragement or thankfulness from God–how He is using specific things to encourage you (His Word, people, specific incidents, etc.)