After a long weekend and celebrating Thanksgiving, how could I not be grateful?!
Thanking the Lord for these things today:
- My mom is home and doesn’t need the Home Health Care offered her, and will be able to walk without the assistance of a walker or cane, since she’s been doing SO great! Such a huge praise–thanks for all YOUR prayers!
- My son’s team won their division in the Turkey Bowl touch football competition Saturday at the L’s annual event after coming in 2nd for the last few years! Yay, Dane!! Way to go!!
- Feeling of accomplishment! Half of my Christmas Decorations are up (this is a 2-3 day project)–I LOVE decorating:)
- Our home feels so warm and cozy with Christmas decorations up–so grateful to be able to emphasize Christ’s birth!
- Grateful to have saved money while finding Christmas gifts, and birthday gifts for the upcoming year, via online sales over the weekend!
- My invitations are printed out and mostly delivered for our annual Christmas get-together.
- Our family spent lovely time together reading Christmas stories.
- The peace the Lord has given in the midst of busy schedules.
- Opportunities to share the gospel with someone I love and disciple a friend this past week–thankful for God’s working–praise the Lord!
- Jesus Christ came to earth as a baby to die on the cross for me, gaining the victory over death and sin forever through His shed blood on the cross and resurrection–Hallelujah!
So, what are you thankful for this Monday? Remember, Mondays Are G.R.E.A.T.! (Glad, Rejoicing, Encouraging, And Thankful!)
Thanks for reading Faith’s Firm Foundation!
Leave me a comment, so I can get back to you.
Come back daily for more encouragement, tips, and
practical help being a wife and mom.